Vecchio 13/07/2017, 13:24   #291 (permalink)
Nel girone dei parrapicca

LocalitÓ: Cardiff Wales
Vinny1927 Ŕ su una strada distinta
Predefinito

I will reconsider the duration of our stay in Palermo then. Theo would probably appreciate a week by the sea, rather than being dragged around the churches, markets, galleries etc.
have you seen the news regardinfg San Vito? Fires raging and the mayor has called for evacuation! Pray all are safe and no casualties, same on the continent too - Napoli has fires all around Vesuvius.
On a more positive note I believe Nestorvski has gone with the squad up North (by the Alps somewhere I think) for the training camp. Perhaps we will manage to hold on to him? doubt it though unless some stability is assured.
Seems Zamp is looking at Frank Cascio's group again so I read.

Aru for le tour!
Vinny1927 non Ŕ connesso   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 14/07/2017, 20:29   #292 (permalink)

LocalitÓ: England
poshpalermo Ŕ su una strada distinta
Predefinito

For a young family Palermo is good for a few nights, plenty to see and do. My son loved Palermo and the Sicilians loved him wherever we went.
I'd recommend part beach and part city for the family, purely because you must go to Palermo and you must check out the stunning beaches. Granita everyday Is a must!!
Yes the fires are crazy, my friends are safe in San Vito and my friends in Napoli have been evacuated as they are in the red zone, it's so sad what's happening. To think 2 places close to my heart has suffered this is horrible
As for Zamp, he is doing what he does best. Ruin the club
poshpalermo non Ŕ connesso   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 23/07/2017, 11:54   #293 (permalink)

Predefinito Serie b fixtures?

Just watched highlights of the friendly in Bad Kleinwhatsit in Austria. I was wondering if La Gumina would be back playing a role for us this coming season and judging by his hatrick especially that volleyed goal he looks sharp. Funny seeing a group from the Curva Nord Giving Zamp their opinion on him at the training ground .
Can anybody tell me when the new season fixtures will be released? I can't book my flights and hotels until I can plan which game(s) I can get to.
Vecchio 23/07/2017, 20:59   #294 (permalink)

LocalitÓ: England
poshpalermo Ŕ su una strada distinta
Predefinito

Just a tip, I would wait a few weeks until after the fixtures come out because fixtures get moved about a lot. When I went to napoli vs Roma for example the game was moved to the Sunday afternoon at a few weeks notice.
Where did you watch the highlights? I'd be interested to know if I can stream the Palermo games for the new season
poshpalermo non Ŕ connesso   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 27/07/2017, 10:59   #295 (permalink)

Predefinito Serie b fixtures

I watched the highlights of the friendly on the Forza Palermo website, though I think they lifted it directly from the official site. The official English language version is not updated as frequently as the Italian. The Forza Palermo site is good for an insight into the goings on in the club even if like me you only have the most basic grasp of Italian. The two new signings have small articles on there. Our old mate Ultra Palermo is tweeting the transfer news too. Goldaniga worth 4.4 mill euro, who knew?
Vecchio 11/08/2017, 16:14   #296 (permalink)

Predefinito advice needed!

hello guys,
looking for advice - due to my little boys schools rules it looks like I will have to fly out on the Sat 12th May 2018 - which is our last scheduled home game.....what is the chances of me getting a ticket for that game against Salernitana? especially as hopefully we will be looking for promotion (God willing!)
We will be flying into in Palermo that day and staying on for a week or so before going to the coast.
Also any foreigners on here do I need to take my passport to buy a ticket?
Do you recommend I buy from the clubs stores in the city,or can I just rock up to the ground and get one? Or would you advise buying online from the official Palermo site in advance, to ensure I get a ticket if we are looking to get promoted?
Vecchio 11/08/2017, 16:27   #297 (permalink)
Colonizzatore e Admin Rosanero

L'avatar di protozoo

LocalitÓ: Roma
protozoo ha disabilitato la reputazione
Predefinito

The law on the fan card is changing. Expect it to be clearer, then buy online

Torna indietro   Forum Palermo Calcio - Aquile Rosanero > Muro rosanero - Palermo zone > All about Palermo
Strumenti discussione
ModalitÓ visualizzazione

Regole messaggi
Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
Tu non puoi replicare
Tu non puoi inviare allegati
Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi

Il codice BB Ŕ Attivato
Le faccine sono Attivato
Il codice [IMG] Ŕ Attivato
Il codice HTML Ŕ Disattivato
Trackbacks are Attivato
Pingbacks are Attivato
Refbacks are Disattivato

Tutti gli orari sono GMT +1. Adesso sono le 01:11.

Link sponsorizzati

Aquile Rosanero Home