Vecchio 03/04/2017, 13:41   #261 (permalink)
Nel girone dei parrapicca

LocalitÓ: Cardiff Wales
Vinny1927 Ŕ su una strada distinta
Predefinito

Well that was shockingly, sadly predictable - if we score I don't even get overly joyous because you just know we are going to concede and - we only score 1 goal, useally the first.
Posavec left out?
and the attendance looked low too.
It's looking increasingly like my trip next year will be to see serie b football.
Vinny1927 non Ŕ connesso   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 04/04/2017, 15:34   #262 (permalink)

LocalitÓ: England
poshpalermo Ŕ su una strada distinta
Predefinito

Serie B football I think was believable before Christmas. I am just stunned by our goals scored. Absolutely shocking. We don't even get close.
poshpalermo non Ŕ connesso   Rispondi citando
Vecchio 10/04/2017, 13:34   #263 (permalink)

Predefinito

No great suprises there. Shame Diamante didn't at least bag that goal.
Wonder how many of the current players will remain with us for next season?
Surely Diego will go and we will bring in the new coach to start the rebuild for serie B.
I for one will be relaxing and rooting for Dybala to shine against Barca tomorrow, it will be nice to watch a match where for once I don't end up furious and screaming at the television.
The wife and kids will be glad to see the back of this season
Vecchio 10/04/2017, 20:25   #264 (permalink)

Predefinito

I like to see Dybala so big things but I cannot stand Juventus. I really dislike them.
The other clubs I dislike are obviously Catania. Also Roma
I think Diego will go in the summer and not quite sure who will stay next season, DiamantÚ could do some damage in serie B, not sure if Nestorovski will be here though. It would be nice for him to stick around as I feel in a positive energy team he could score a lot of goals for us. I'd also like Posavec stay as I rate him.

Ultima modifica di poshpalermo : 10/04/2017 alle ore 20:29
Vecchio 12/04/2017, 13:57   #265 (permalink)

Predefinito

Wow! pure class - what finishing. Dybala has put himself firmly out there now. Normally couldn't give a monkeys for Juve but the idea of Dybala coming to the champions league final here in Cardiff makes me back them. Get him to sign my Palermo shirt.
Bartoluzzi - understudy to Guidolin at the Jacks (swansea town) - for crying out loud!
to be honest I was glad the Americans sacked Guidolin from swansea - he was good enough to save them in my opinion.
It's not the kind of appointment to fill one with great optimism for the coming season - if he lasts that long. Let's hope he proves me wrong - Guidolin supposedly rates him - thats good enough recommendation for me....for now.
if Nestorovski is with us next season - it would be a colossal statement of intent, not sure what his contract is, but Everton are sniffing around and 15 million euro mentioned. I would be more than happy if Diamanti would play at a lower level for us and like you, I think Posavec is a great prospect. Rispoli and Pezzella and Aleesami would all be usefull too I would have thought. one or two others as well but wouldn't be heart broken to see them leave to rebuild.
Vecchio 30/04/2017, 21:00   #266 (permalink)

Predefinito

A great win today and a clean sheet! At least we aren't giving up. If we go down, we go down fighting
Vecchio 02/05/2017, 13:55   #267 (permalink)

Predefinito

That was as welcome as it was unexpected - especially after the mauling we took from those Laziali mongrels last Sunday. Diamanti's free kick was perfect and I confess that I was expecting Aleesami first to go down from the shirt pull, then when he stated on his feet I thought the keeper would cover from that angle. Wow 4 goals in 2 games. If only we can keep this up. all 4 remaining games look not inpossible - Chievo, Pescara, Genoa and Empoli, we couldn't really ask for a better run in to keep us in with a chance. Asking for a miracle I know, but.....
Vecchio 02/05/2017, 19:58   #268 (permalink)

Predefinito

All huge winnable games and to win like we did on Sunday will give the team huge confidence because Fiorentina are a decent side

Ultima modifica di poshpalermo : 02/05/2017 alle ore 23:22
Vecchio 11/05/2017, 13:43   #269 (permalink)

Predefinito

the invitable has finally happened then.I take it Nestorovski was out through injury from the Fiorentina game?
I'm after some advice from you local guys on the board - I have about 30,000 - 35000 Juve fans coming to my home town here in Cardiff for the Champions league final - I feel it is my duty to rep for the Rosanero, so to wear my Palermo shirt to the fan zone - is this asking for hassle - what is our relationship with the Juve fans like generally?
Vecchio 11/05/2017, 16:04   #270 (permalink)
forconatore ufficiale arn

L'avatar di gelese

LocalitÓ: Gela
gelese has a reputation beyond repute
gelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond reputegelese has a reputation beyond repute
Predefinito

They are shit. Bad people

Torna indietro   Forum Palermo Calcio - Aquile Rosanero > Muro rosanero - Palermo zone > All about Palermo
Strumenti discussione
ModalitÓ visualizzazione

Regole messaggi
Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
Tu non puoi replicare
Tu non puoi inviare allegati
Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi

Il codice BB Ŕ Attivato
Le faccine sono Attivato
Il codice [IMG] Ŕ Attivato
Il codice HTML Ŕ Disattivato
Trackbacks are Attivato
Pingbacks are Attivato
Refbacks are Disattivato

Tutti gli orari sono GMT +1. Adesso sono le 09:52.

Link sponsorizzati

Aquile Rosanero Home